7.16.2008

SURPRISE!

Yes, surprise, I'm blogging.

But also, look who surprised me for my birthday on Monday. My parents! They drove six hours down here to take me out for dinner!! They showed up at my sand volleyball game and then took Anna and I to Red Lobster (yum!) afterwards! They also brought a dozen pink beautiful roses, a singing balloon, and a home-made birthday cake! Thanks, mom and dad, you're the BEST!





On Sunday night I had a "black and white" birthday dinner at Bella with friends. Who knew turning 23 could be so exciting! hehe.



3 comments:

On Second Street said...

Christa! Happy Birthday!I am so sorry I frogot to call you/facebook you/email you. Want to go get pedicures and catch a chick flick in celebration for both of ours sometime next week?

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

So I'm sitting here eatn' lunch and it dawns on me.. you're not 23!! Good one! Looks like it was a good one! TTYL :)

Katie said...

Lovin' it!! That means that I am 23 too... oh yeah!! And I am so glad that your parents suprised you and Anna didn't blow it!! :) Hope that you had a great time! I know that you did! ;)