6.22.2008

Summer's Here!

I know a new post is always more exciting with pictures. So sorry bout your luck, but I don't have any pictures to post.

Just wanted to say I had the most relaxing perfect summer weekend. That's all. Spent most of the day Saturday at the beach with a friend reading a book and working on that tan. Then spent the evening at the movie theater for my second time at a GREAT movie.

Sunday morning was spent worshipping the Lord, then spent Sunday afternoon relaxing and finishing my book once again on the beach! After the evening meeting tonight I came home and mowed the lawn, weeded the flower garden, and watered all my flowers. Couldn't have planned it better if I tried. Summer is officially here!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds wonderful!!! What movie did you see?

On Second Street said...

i bet i can guess. want the ringtone too?

On Second Street said...

hope you are having a good week with the fam! I am waiting to see your video of Stacy! :)