6.10.2008

first things first

So I have a bit of catching up to do in the way of blogging. But first things first. Most of you know I have a bit of a weakness for bags - I don't know why. But I also just so happen to have an amazingly talented friend who must have a bit of the same weakness as I do......only she can make her own instead of having to save her hard-earned money to buy the one bag she just has to have! Okay, so for me it's usually more than just one.

I say all this because I bought a new bag last week! Surprised? Don't be. I bought one tonight too, but that's a whole nother blog! This one is really cool though because my friend, Naphtali, made it for me!! Here it is in all its glory...



I love it! It's completely functional - I've been carrying it to work for the last week and even took it up north for the weekend. It has tons of room for all my junk (trust me, there's lots of that) plus it's super cute! So go check out the rest of her stuff at www.secondstreetdesigns.etsy.com. And, no, she didn't put me up to this - I just think she's that good!

2 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Cute! I just bought her 'market' bag last week. We must be related or something?!

On Second Street said...

oh Christa, that is so sweet! thanks so much for the complements. and i am more than happy to keep supplying your addiction. bring it on!