12.06.2009

The Weekend Jenny Got Married.....

My friend, Jenny, got married back on November 21st, and I had the privilege of having Jerem and Micah and their kids stay with me for the weekend and attend the wedding.

Saturday morning I was responsible for getting the reception location set up and decorated. I had some great help from Dan and Kathy, Julie, Katie, Micah, and even Uncle Rex help put up some lights!








It was a gorgeous wedding, and a wonderful day. At the reception we sat with James, Naphtali and Aidan, and my long lost cousin, Nick and his wife, Alysia. We were told by both the photographers separately that every wedding has a "fun table" and we were by far the "fun table" of the reception. The first time we thought they were kidding, but the second time they said it, we thought it just might be true. Who knew?!







Sunday was Anson's birthday, so we stopped at DQ after church for an ice cream cake, and then had cousins Morgan, Taylor, Jacob and Ellie Meissner and his friend, Aidan, over to play and celebrate his birthday! After some pizza, football, playing outside, cake, and presents, I was back to a quiet household. It was a great weekend. Thanks for the company, Haacks! Come back soon!





5 comments:

The Olson's said...

What a fun time!!

Christa- I'm glad you are back to blogging... I thought you were missing for awihle there.. :) Happy to see you back in the blogging world. I enjoy following you. Not in a stalker way either.. haha

Katie said...

Looks like fun! The party I mean, I know that decorating was! Anytime you want help with a wedding you know who to call! :) Keep up the good work on the blog! Nice to have ya back! :)

Micah said...

That was a fun weekend! We should do it again...soon! Thanks so much for letting us staying and throwing Anson a bday party!

On Second Street said...

Christa- I am just going to stop blogging b/c you seem to be telling the untold stories from my life. Thanks for getting me off the hook. I can just link to your blog. :)

christa said...

it's nice to hear it from your viewpoint though, napht. but for once i'm more on the ball about blogging than you are! hehe.