12.08.2009

I'm Dreaming.......

....of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Come on, everyone join in now!

Just sitting in my office on this cold, snowy afternoon singing this song to myself as I watch the roads get whiter and whiter outside being ever so thankful that I can ride the bus home engrossed in a good book instead of fighting traffic myself, wishing that I was curled up with a blanket and hot chocolate on my couch with either a good book, a good movie, or a nice loooooong nap.

Back to reality. My fingers are freezing. My toes are freezing.

I love winter! Really, I do. I just wish they could crank the heat up at work a little. Or maybe I should have worn socks today.

1 comments:

Micah said...

where the tree tops glisten...and children listen..to hear sleighbells in the snow. I'm singing with you! And yeah...socks maybe JUST maybe woulda been a good thing. On the other hand they should turn up the heat for cute shoewearing gals like you. :)