5.15.2008

I caved!!

I finally succumbed (did I use that word right?) to the pressures of blogging!! I said I would never do it, but here I am. Guess that's what happens when you're THIS bored at work!

So it might take some time for it to look very pretty, but welcome to my blog!

I'm off tomorrow for a weekend of sunshine on Seabrook Island in South Carolina. I'll try to take some pics to post after the weekend. I'll be attending a bible conference held on the island, which is just outside of Charleston. I was there in November and had a fabulous time. The weekend promises to be in the 80's so I'm definitely looking forward to that and of course some great fellowship with other believers! Jenn and I fly out tomorrow morning.......so see you next week! Bon Voyage!!

3 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

WOOHOO!Glad you succombed.. see you'll have lots of beautiful exotic pics of all your adventures to tell us about! Didn't know you were going SC again! Have a great wkend!! And get to work!

On Second Street said...

Christa, that is so funny! you know you secretly want to be a nerd like we are! :)

On Second Street said...

hey, its better than an adult crack. I am looking forward to seeing all your photos form last weekend!