10.14.2011

Miss Me?

Just popping in to say 'hi!'

Don't have a whole lot to say, but just wanted to update my blog since it's been...........a LONG time. Sorry about that. I have been the worst at having my camera with me or even having time to sit down and tell you how incredibly boring my life is. But I'm hoping to start making time to fill you in a little bit better.

My man-friend and I are off for a couple days to the beautiful Fargo/Moorhead area (sense the sarcasm?)! He's never been there before and since his football team has a bye this weekend, we thought how better to spend a free weekend than by - watching some more football! So we're off to visit relatives and catch some great NDSU football. And bonus for him, they play the Missouri State Bears. (He's from Missouri in case some of you didn't know how that could be a bonus for him.)

So hope to have some pictures and an update when we come back. But don't hold your breath.

2 comments:

MJean said...

Well, I missed you!! Now just waiting for the pics to go with the story :)

Anonymous said...

I still faithfully check up on you! I almost had heart palpitations today!
HA!