3.25.2011

Going Dark

So after about the fourth annoying spam comment I decided that it might be a good idea to add a little security to my blogging life. You're probably thinking, "Why? It's not like you ever blog." I get it. But it's still annoying.

So if you're reading this, you made it!! There may be a few others that I know, but that I don't know read my blog. So honestly if you hear of someone complaining that they're not going to know the latest and greatest in my life, you can let me know and I'll "invite" them to the cool club as well.

6 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

well hello. thanks for the invite. what kinda spam you get? I've gotten several in the comments on older posts but never pay much attention to them.

I really have thought about making my blog private as well.. just feel it would be easier to be more open and share more, etc. but we'll see...
better start blogging more!! how bout start with that recipe AND pics of your house!!

Katie said...

Thank you for inviting me as well!! I feel privileged to be in the cool club! :) I agree with Jill that we need to see pics of the new house! I can't wait for this weekend, I plan on inviting myself over at some point so I can see it! :)

Stacy said...

I can't believe you thought my comments were spam.... :) I got one of those one time too. It's weird - do people really have that much time on their hands or is it some computer generated thing? Anyways, thanks for inviting me into the inner circle!

Anonymous said...

I'm super duper cool cause I'm in your cool club.... Foorgive me, it's just been a long time since I've been cool.

The Olson's said...

I made it! :)

Jill O. said...

I'm in...I'm in the "cool group"!!! Man I had flash backs of 6th grade, on the playground at the old school, and everyone else getting married, but I never did?!? Ok, I guess it wasn't that bad...but thanks for including me in your blogging experiences.