3.28.2010

GO WILD!!

A few weeks ago (almost a month now.....yes, I'm a horrible blogger) I got a free ticket to the Wild v. Florida Panthers game. Yay for relatives in the NHL. I sat with my cute cousins, Katelyn, Karly and Kayla (say that three times fast) who were on their way to Mexico the next morning. We had a great time watching the game and seeing lots of other relatives that came down to watch Keith play. I even ran into my grandma in the stairwell after the game - didn't even know she was there! Good times. Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure. Keith is #2 for the Panthers. (that's the team in white jersies, Naphtali)















Oh, and the Panthers ended up winning 3-2 in a shootout for those actually interested in the hockey game.

3 comments:

ilona said...

I was just thinking it was time for you to post again.....
Looks like a fun time. It must be so nice to have so many relatives that all get along!

The Olson's said...

Yeah!! A post from Christa!! :-) Always like to see what you are up to. Thanks for the post.

On Second Street said...

hee hee. thanks for the pointer Christa. I wouldn't have known that. But I am proud to know that it was Twins opener today. i only knew that b/c they had a big celebration at work. :)