2.23.2010

The Chair!

When I was home over Christmas break, my mom and Grandma Marge recovered an old chair for me. This chair had been in my room back home for almost as long as I can remember. It came from the old bachelor that lived in the one-room cabin that used to sit where our house is now. Mom recovered it back then with just some scrap material and it served its purpose. But I decided to spice it up a bit...........and this is how it turned out. What do ya think? I LOVE it!!


























8 comments:

Jill O. said...

The chair looks great!!!! Have a good trip this week!!!

The Olson's said...

Christa- I LOVE it! So looks like something you would love and me too!!

ilona said...

the chair is great!!
Christa,
I wanted to thank you for your comment at my blog. I'd had a miserable weekend, my brain was dull at best, I was thinking what's the point!? in blogging and you stopped in and left a comment. Made my day. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Love your chair and fun style Christa. Nice to see you back in the blogging world. I've missed you.

On Second Street said...

love it! have a great trip!

Katie said...

LOVE the chair!! Who's chair was it? I can't remember his name, I know that we spent a lot of time in his yard growing up but I can't remember his name!? Anyway I love the chair! Hope you have agreat time on your trip... give Jordy a big hug for me :)

PS I am jammin' to Fancy right now, thanks for that too!! :)

Michelle said...

Love the chair too! soo cute!!

Stephanie said...

I am shocked to see you picked a zebra print! :)