9.29.2009

The last couple weeks I have been busy getting ready for a garage sale. Naphtali and I pulled one together a couple years ago, and I vowed then I would never do it again. It was just too much work for the piddly amount of money I made. So I've been boxing up clothes and junk and just taking it to the GoodWill.

So I don't know why we thought it was a good idea now. But we did it again. Last Friday and Saturday were the days we had planned for. Friday it rained pretty much all day, so we had very few customers. Saturday was good weather, but not the garage sale crowd we were hoping for, and we still have a bunch of our big stuff left over. We were told that Wednesday is the new day for garage saleing around here, so Naphtali is going to come back up on Wednesday and open the sale all day. So if you're in the area and are looking for some great deals, come on over!!

Here's one of our faithful customers. Thanks, Steph!


Reading all your blogs while waiting for customers Friday in the rain.

7 comments:

On Second Street said...

funny.

Michelle said...

Haha! that last picture is funny. I love garage sales, I def would have stopped by if I had been in the area:)

Stacy said...

I would come if I could!

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Hey! Is that a boppy pillow in the 1st pic.. still for sale?! I need one asap.

christa said...

oh, sorry, jill. it sold already!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Oh ya, it's a four hour drive... Shucks.

On Second Street said...

Christa. What the "hal?" i think you need to do some posting. :)And you can delete my comment if you want.