9.03.2009

I feel like I say this a lot, but once again sorry it's been awhile since I last posted something on here. I sometimes get so caught up reading everyone else's blogs that I forget I have one of my own to update. Also, I've been spending a lot of time here. Don't judge.

But Jill did come for a couple days, and boy did we have fun!! Unfortunately, though, we didn't document our time very well with pictures. This is the only one I got during our time together. Isn't he just ADORABLE!!



We ate, shopped, went to a movie (a really, really late movie) and treated ourselves to the spa and lunch the next day. Oh, and a little more shopping. Our spa facials were amazing, but the pedicures - not so much. They charged us $30 to paint our toenails. And that's it - just a polish - nothing else, not even to sit under the dryer. They sent us out of the salon with their little flip flops and the dividiers still between our toes and told us they would be dry in an hour!! So note to self: only book the facials there next time.

1 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Note to self: book mark pac man site for the girls. :) Thanks!