8.16.2008

Wedding Bells

Here's some pictures from Kyle and Lacey's wedding last weekend. I meant to get these up earlier, but I've been consumed by the olympics! It's been a struggle just to get to work this week!! GO USA!!


Katie and I


Cousins/Roomates = Cuzmates





The bouquet toss. I tried my best to get it - I was even willing to take some of the girls out, but those younger ones were ruthless. There was even hair pulling and a dive to catch it.


Me and Anna - such a beautiful bridesmaid!

3 comments:

On Second Street said...

Christa! how are you? i love your dress. you look so pretty. the wedding looked like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Who dove? Who got their hair pulled? AND, who DID catch the bouquet?? It looks like you and Katie planned the black / white look :) I like the color that Jordan and Keith add to the picture!! And, yes, Anna is a beautiful bridesmaid.
MOM

christa said...

Courtney Nibbe is I think who ended up with the bouquet. Her and Nicci Vath both dove for it and I think Nicci just caught Courtney's hair while Courtney caught the bouquet and they both landed on the ground.