12.14.2008

I kid, I kid!

You caught me. The house pictured in the previous post isn't really ours! That's the sight we see through our back window. We call her "Betty Lou Who". (And no, Jill, it's not the "girlie" neighbors) The decorations are crazy on that house - the picture doesn't do it justice at all (I snuck out there in the dark last night and had to hurry so no one saw me). Every year it seems there's a little something more than the year before. A couple years ago I was taking a walk through the neighborhood at night and literally from about a block away could hear the hum of electricity.

Anyways.......I did do some decorating myself so I will share those pictures with you, although it's not nearly as impressive as our neighbors!








7 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Nice.. LOVE the sign on the blue wall! Fun to see everyone's decorations and get ideas from them!

Stacy said...

Looks great Christa! BTW, your page loaded just fine for me - not slow at all.

On Second Street said...

I like the sign, it looks great on your wall, and waht is up with SPAM comments. I get them too sometimes.

Katie said...

Cool "merry christmas" I love it! Where did your 'B' end up? I would love to see a picture of that sometime :) Your house looks fabulous as usual! Wanna come help me next year?

Anonymous said...

Like the blue background a ton with the reds. Nice touches Christa!
Found a great place for you to take your cousin's girls next time they visit. I'll be posting about it soon!

Anonymous said...

Might steal that door as a matter a fact! - Great muscic on your blog, my favs right now!

Anonymous said...

Did I mention that I can't type? Kinda embarrassing when you do that for a living... :)